Industry Sector Solutions
Providing specialized solutions for market segments with unique needs
We have you covered.
Everyone in the food chain—from manufacturers, suppliers, growers, distributors, warehouses, brokers, retail/restaurant/foodservice operators, and those who transport food– share a common goal—that their operational, regulatory and brand risk management procedures work together synergistically to achieve the ultimate goal of producing and distributing safe food to consumers with confidence.
Whether you’re large, growing, or just starting out, we provide insights and advice to help mitigate risks that impact your operations, your compliance with regulations, GFSI or other customer-driven standards, and your brand reputation, from Cultivation to Consumer®.
Key services include:
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment/Risk Verification Programs
- Facility Risk Assessments–for compliance, best practice and operational risk identification and mitigation
- Agriculture & Produce Safety Practices
- Water microbiological analysis for FSMA, GLOBAL GAP and other regulations
- Maximum Residue Level (MRL) Testing on produce and other agricultural commodities
- Heavy Metal Compliance Testing
- Retail/Restaurant/ Foodservice Retail Food Code Compliance Assessments
- Our teams at Matrix Sciences house a group of experts that come from the foodservice industry that can support your establishments in its efforts in food safety. We offer a total solution while understanding your unique needs and challenges in foodservice.
- Data analytics/mapping/trending
- Mock Inspections and Simulations (Announced and Unannounced)
- We pressure-test your programs in advance so you can have confidence in their ability to support success during an inspection or in a time of crisis. We ask the tough questions in advance, to make these experiences easier to execute in real-time