Product Label Review Services
A suite of services for your product label reviews.
A full suite of services for your product label reviews for US (FDA/USDA-FSIS) and Canada markets on food products, supplements and restaurant food/menu labeling.
Types of Product Label Review Services
Full Review for Regulatory + Nutritional facts
– Including Allergen statements, Ingredient statements and claims.
– Develop regulatory compliant nutrition facts panels for Canada, European Union, Mexico, and the United States. This can include ingredient statement, allergen declarations, and/or nutrient content claims.
– Evaluate recipe including all ingredient nutrient data, recipe formulation, and final label results.
– Recommendations for improvement to be provided.
Client to provide label proof, formulation and/or testing results.
Regulatory Review for Regulatory Purposes
– Including what’s required from a regulatory standpoint on allergen statements, ingredient statements and claims.
– Review against applicable regulatory standards: Meets standard, Needs Improvement
– Matrix will provide recommended actions for improvement.
Client to provide label proof or answer questions on components of label in writing.
Restaurant Menu Labeling for Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments
– FDA menu labeling requirements for restaurants/retail food establishments that are part of a chain with 20 or more locations, doing business under the same name and offering the same menu items.